BooksAreLikeDrugs

Books Are Like Drugs

I love to read paranormal books, romance and dystopian books. I work with medications issues all day and like to read books that get me away from the real world.

Angel's Ink
Jocelynn Drake
Magick Rising
Parker Blue, Jodi Anderson, P.J. Bishop, Karen Fox, Evelyn Vaughn, Laura Hayden
A Discovery of Witches - Deborah Harkness I really can't decide on giving this 4 or 5 stars. Like I have read in other reviews, I agree that this started out pretty slowly and different. It is a paranormal romance, without juicy love scenes. Sooooo... imagine almost 600 pages of a paranormal book with maybe only 3 or 4 make out scenes and no sex. Kinda different than the books I usually read, lol. And, although there was plenty of action, it wasn't predominately an action/thriller in my opinion. 600 page - not much making out, some action and what else? History. I enjoyed this book, which totally made sense written by a historian. It could have been super boring and, although it was not a fast read, it was quality. The story line and depth was unique in this genre. I absolutely will read the next book that comes out (when I have a full 3 or 4 days to devote to reading it). I look forward to the continuation of the series.