BooksAreLikeDrugs

Books Are Like Drugs

I love to read paranormal books, romance and dystopian books. I work with medications issues all day and like to read books that get me away from the real world.

Angel's Ink
Jocelynn Drake
Magick Rising
Parker Blue, Jodi Anderson, P.J. Bishop, Karen Fox, Evelyn Vaughn, Laura Hayden
Blood Wyne - Yasmine Galenorn Since this is the most recent book in this series release, I will review the overall series too. The first book was a little rough, but I though each book got progressively better. I enjoyed each personality development of each sister. The only person who I did not think really changed much was Camille, but I havent' read Dragon Wytch yet, so I may have missed something along the way. I love how Delilah and Menolly evolved in almost opposite ways. This book really brings to circle Menolly's emotional baggage and in some ways makes you like her so much more than in Darkling where she was a hard, cold, rough around the edges person. I enjoyed the slowly adding in of the men characters and the lack of each book being a constant sex fest with all of the men - although the potential was defintely there! There are enough steamy scenes to satisfy romantic leanings, but the books are pretty well balanced. I will defintely continue to read the series. The books are not the fastest reads, but the series is worth reading!